With another acquisition under their belt and a newly finished office expansion and warehouse addition, Vivid Ink Graphics is set to grow dramatically again. We at Labarre are extremely happy that we are along for the ride watching one of our repeat clients grow their business while we help grow their facilities.
And to think it all started with Vivid Ink Graphics providing wraps for our facilities trucks.
They were set to grow in the area and in 2014 they approached us to design a remodel of an abandoned Circuit City on Airline Highway. Always an incurable go-getter, Stephen St. Cyr obtained his contractor's license and decided to be his own general contractor.
A few years later, after several acquisitions and growth into other print and graphics markets, Vivid Ink Graphics came to Labarre again at the tail end of 2016. They needed expanded space for offices and a new warehouse type building for equipment racks, but this time the schedule would be critical so St. Cyr asked for a fast-tracked, design-build contract.
RECENT TIMELINE OF VIVID INK GRAPHICS
- 2012 – MBC Signs acquired
- 2013 – $8.5 million in sales
- 2014 – Vivid Ink Graphics buys 31,000 sf Circuit City building on Airline Hwy
- 2015 – Acadian Signs acquisition
- 2016 – First Graphix merger
- 2017 – Office Expansion and Warehouse Addition
- 2017 – IPC acquisition
- 2017 – Expected revenue $13.5 million